Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Enough complaining..

I've got to stop complaining.. especially to my sister. It's always a big "wahh.. poor me.. I'm so tired.." And here she is trying to be pregnant with her very own set of twins.. and all I'm doing is giving her an earful of how hard it is. But really.. it's not that hard.. sure there's two, but when you think about it, in the long run, it's going to be easier. You're finishing your family, and getting all the hard baby stuff out of the way at once! Right?
I do intend on being honest with her.. she knows that it's been hard, but I don't think I talk enough with her about how wonderful it is too. How much fun I'm having with my girls (and my boys of course!) She was meant to have a big family, if she stops at only 3 kids, I must say, I'm going to be a bit disappointed. (haha) My sister is the type of woman, who has amazing patience. If you see her upset, you know that something is wrong, really wrong. She just never gets riled. She was the peace maker in our family, a position that she probably didn't want, especially in a family that had more issues than Newsweek! But she was always calm, and collected, thoughtful and considerate. That's just her.
So, from now on I'm going to try to keep my dumb mouth shut, and quit my complaining.. I want her to enjoy her pregnancy, and look forward to the birth of her twins.. Not be freaked out by all my horror stories!

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

More issues than Newsweek huh? I was thinking the New York Times (but only because it's a daily publication- hence much more issues:)...