Thursday, May 10, 2007

No appointment needed (apparently it won't matter anyway)

This morning we had our 3rd speech therapy appointment at the house. I love the woman who comes over. She's got a really down to earth personality, she's funny, smart, and my son adores her...she's also mother to four kids, 2 of whom are twins! So, there.. I like her.

There's just one thing.. that kind of irks me.. She is consistently late. All 3 of our appointments, which have been scheduled at 9, she has called about 10 minutes after 9, and says she'll be there in 5 minutes.. Another 20 minutes, and she's usually here.. I appreciate the phone call, but what I would appreciate even more is if she was here when she was supposed to be! Right?

Anyway, the weather is beautiful today.. although a bit toasty for my taste. I have discovered the girls absolutely love to be outside. They sit ever so happily on their blanket, with their basket of toys, and let me wander around weeding in my flower beds.. I love it! They don't seem to be bothered by any bugs, like my boys are.. Here's a picture of them soaking up the sun and the fresh air.. and hats are not an option as they will not keep them on!

2 comments:

McPolack said...

Cute picture! It is too warm for me as well...what happened to your cankle?

Unknown said...

Ah, my cankle.. I have to see an orthopedist.. my dr. thinks it might be related my pregnancy with the twins.. something about over compensating it.. they are the gift that keeps on giving I tell you!!