Monday, May 21, 2007

My Weekend..

I had a great weekend..even though it rained, and was miserable out.. it didn't damper much.. I went to dinner with my bestest girlfriends in Portsmouth.. Ctale's birthday celebration.. we went to The Flatbread Pizza Company, my first time, and it was delicious! We usually go to really swanky places, but since I've been so poor, I had to bow out of something really expensive, for something more casual. And it was great.. Ctale told us her engagement story.. which made me wish mine was a little more like hers.. ahhh.. Lnotes is bursting with baby!! Due in only a couple of weeks! My sister is in her 2nd trimester with the twins, and looks great! She's not even in maternity clothes yet! douche bag.. I was in them at 8 weeks! Perhaps she'll avoid the "twin skin" too (the attractive shape your belly takes after birthing two at once!) And our two friends without blogs were wonderful as well.. It's always good to see the girls!

My husband and I saw a house on Sunday.. it was gross.. another house we dont' like..we've seen plenty of those.. no one has been to see our house in a few weeks.. but I don't care.. I still don't want to sell it!

I mowed my lawn today. My husband came home while I was finishing it up.. gave me a few pointers, and then waited for me to finish, so he could mow it again. Yes, we have time for things like re-mowing an already mowed lawn. Whatever!

A good friend of mine called me yesterday. He currently lives in Montpelier VT, but he's moving to Ogunquit ME on June 1st! I'm very excited about that! He's a lot of fun.. unfortunately, I used to be a lot of fun, but with 4 kids, the amount of fun, and the intensity of the fun has somewhat diminished.. Oh well.

I offered to work more hours this summer at my job.. I'm not sure if I'm going to like that or not.. but with my husband being off for the summer, one of us has to be bringing in some money. He's got a few landscaping jobs, but nothing that's going to keep him busy very long. I'll hopefully hear back from my boss relatively soon.

Ok, gotta get some shit done.. can't wait to get to bed tonight..like most nights.. Later.

2 comments:

Brian said...

I think the only way I would re-mow my lawn is if LNotes somehow made the lawn grown instead of cutting it.

...actually I still wouldn't re-mow it... that's just crazy.

Heidi said...

yeah, my hub has had the nerve to critique my lawn mowing and has remown it as well. wtf? at least i mow it, when i can. right now, it's starting to look like a hayfield.