Monday, May 07, 2007

Opening Day..


Here is how we spent our weekend. My oldest son had his first baseball game.. This was about as into it as he got... I have other pictures of him sitting on the field.. let's just say I don't think he's going to be the athlete in the family!
It was his 7th birthday on Saturday, we started out our day by taking him to breakfast at his favorite bakery. Then the rest of the day was spent getting ready for our open house, and more baseball opening day events. It was crazy! We had a small birthday party for him yesterday, with a few friends from school.. that went surprisingly well. With the exception of my youngest son, who's birthday is next Sunday, everyone was very well behaved. My poor toddler, having to sit through gift opening and not be getting a bunch himself. It was unbearable! I gave him the only gift I had gotten for him so far, a pair of spider man sandals.. he seemed pretty happy with those.. he's a tough nut let me tell you!

No comments: