Sunday, July 22, 2007

One Year...

A year ago today, almost to the minute in fact, our lives changed forever.. Two adorable little babies were ripped from my womb and thrust upon us. We had no idea what we were getting into those first few moments. Even though my husband and I are seasoned parents, having 2 at once was an entirely new adventure.
A part of me is amazed at how quickly this year has flown by. Yet another part of me, the part that is forever changed with the love and joy my daughters have brought me, feels like they have been a part of our family forever.
Your birthday is never really your own, I never understood that until I became a parent.. I never understood completely why it was always so important to my mother to see me on my birthday, it was after all MY birthday.. But of course I know now that it was her day too..
Happy Birthday Girlie's!!

1 comment:

christhadasister said...

I can't believe it's been a year already!! And what a year it's been! Happy Birthday GQ!