Friday, July 13, 2007

Lake Day..



I went up to see blogless at her very nice lake front home (well, almost lake front..) and the boys had a great time.. here they are with her two beautiful daughters (maybe my future daughter in laws!!) I also got to visit with lnotes, and her new baby, who is just the most beautiful baby! And ctale was there with miss S, another cutie! I swear, my friends and I have got the cutest kids! Really.

In two weeks, ctale, blogless and I are going camping, with no kids! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to that.. my husband?? Not so much, but my mom is going to come by and help out with all the kids. It's been 4 years since we've had a girls trip. So we're due!

Anyway, here's Miss S.. hanging out at the beach.. I didn't get my camera out til after lnotes was gone, so no pics of her cutie.. next time though!

No comments: