Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is not about our house! just kidding, of course it is!

It would appear that after our septic inspection yesterday, that we shit, and shower a lot.. Our leach field is saturated, which could mean we need a new septic.. or it could mean we just needed a good pumping, which they did yesterday. They're coming back in a couple of weeks to re-inspect it. Ugh.. the agony! And the douche bags with the shoes that spent an entire afternoon in my backyard in our shit, are getting "squirmy" per my realtor. Fuck them!
Anyway, I'm off to dinner with a dear friend visiting from the Big Apple.. I'm looking forward to talking with an adult (that isn't my husband) about something other than our house! If this sale happens (and believe it or not, I'm still optimistic) then I am never moving again!!!

No comments: