Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We're Moving!!!!!

At least that's what it looks like!
The people with the average shoes came up on their price, and the owners of the house we want came down... so it's all good! As long as the inspections go ok, and every one's financing goes through, then we'll be moving by mid August.. I'm excited, and nervous, and mostly scared shit less.. I can't help wondering if we're doing the right thing.. I worry mostly about my son, and having to go to a new school, although he says he wants to, and he really likes the new house. The school he's going to is a good school, and he likes the fact that I spent some time in that same school when I was a kid..
My other son doesn't want to move because he's afraid that we won't take everything with us (like him maybe) And after the past few days with him, I'm wondering if the new owners would consider including him in the deal! so kidding.. but really, he's been a tirade.. maybe he's freaking out a bit too! Poor little guy..
Anyway, that's what's up..we have an inspection next Tuesday at the house we want to buy..hopefully nothing comes back negatively.. like someone buried in the backyard.. or under the house.. haha! And hopefully the perspective buyers of our house don't find anything at our house either, and the hardest part of this whole ordeal is over (besides the actual moving itself)

2 comments:

Leigh said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! It's scary to move but I think it's going to be great for you! I am so happy for you. It worked out so well for a reason. :)

Fingers crossed for you for the inspections!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!