Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We had the house inspection at our new place today (or what we hope will be our new place..) It went great, there were no major issues, and the guy was extremely thorough. This had made my husband very nervous because we are having our house inspected tomorrow.. he's been in a frenzy all afternoon, caulking this, and tightening that.. We had no idea what the inspectors looked for.. now we do.. I'm not worried.. but that's just my wonderful laid back nature.. My husband on the other hand tends to get very stressed. I'm working tomorrow, so he's got to get the kids out of the house for 2 hours so they can do their job. Hopefully everything goes ok.. We've decided to offer the people with average shoes some of our furniture, trying to sweeten the deal a bit.. maybe they'll ignore the bathroom closet that was never tiled, or the window's that stick in the playroom.. we'll see.. anyhoo, here's a picture of the back of our house, and the yard.. hopefully our house!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

good luck with your house being inspected, hopefully all goes well! That is a gorgeous back yard, I am looking forward to spending many afternoons there! ;)