Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Roller Coaster Ride From Hell...

Ok.. so I can breathe now... if you haven't read the post below, read it first.. Our realtor called this afternoon, and it looks like we are still good to go, and those douche bags with the average shoes still want to buy our house. The reason they cancelled the septic inspection was because they had a few things that they wanted us to fix here after the home inspection (nothing major at all) and they wanted to make sure we were going to do it before they spent any more money on the other inspection.. Ugh.. couldn't someone have called us, and told us that?? My realtor really let the other realtor have it too, about how unprofessional it was not to let us know about the inspection being cancelled.. Anyway, I have started slowly moving back into the new house.. just in my mind of course.. And I swear, if I have to move out again.. I'm going to seriously go postal! But thanks for the finger crossing, and any prayers made to the real estate gods!

No comments: