Saturday, July 21, 2007

The people with the average shoes, can suck it!

Our realtor was here at the house yesterday to meet the buyers for the septic inspection. They no showed. When she called the septic company, she was told that the buyers had some issues with the home inspection done on Wednesday, and didn't want to spend any more money until they knew what they were going to do. Douche bags! Their realtor never called mine, so big waste of time.
I'm going with the assumption that the deal is falling apart. Just so I won't be surprised when it actually does.
My husband and I thought the inspection went fine, with a few things here and there, but no deal breakers. I'm really starting to loath these people. Do you know how exhausting it is to mentally move in and out of a home?? Probably as tiring as physically doing it.. well, maybe not. But I can't help but to feel so low.. it sucks. Compounded with the fact that I didn't get enough sleep last night, and probably drank one too many drinks at my husbands show last night.. which btw was great! He did such a good job, he really is a talented musician. I was quite proud of him! I ended up going with my oldest son's best friends father. Looked like we were on a date.. but whatever.. All of my friends were busy, and he happened to call yesterday, and agreed to come with me.. it was fun.
Well, one of the babies just crapped.. so I had better drag my tired ass away from this computer and do something about it... someone out there keep some fingers crossed, and pray to the real estate gods that those a-holes buy my house! please..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh - I'm so sorry for two reasons...about the crappy buyers and
because I missed the show last night!

Just keep in mind that in just one short week we will be sitting on a beach drinking some sangria and NOT taking care of our children! counting the days....

Heidi said...

here's hoping that better buyers come thru for you.