Monday, July 09, 2007

The counter offer..and some other things..

We've counter offered to the people with cheap shoes, and are now waiting. We went down $10,000 in our price, but we won't be going much lower. I'm not expecting to hear anything from them for another week, since it took them so long to put together their first offer. I don't care at this point. I've come to the decision (again) that we can totally stay here.. it's so annoying! I wish we had never put it on the market, and that we could just be done with this. I hate being consumed by something. My husband was happy yesterday to get out and go to band practice, and a soccer game just so that he could stop thinking about it.
We had another open house yesterday, at the request of our realtor. Of course no one showed up. But my house is spotless, and I guess that might just make it all worth while. My husband wants me to see if I can go full time for the summer.. after reviewing our finances, and the fact that he's got no more landscaping jobs lined up, we really should do something. But honestly, I don't want to go full time. I love going to work, it's way easier than being here, but I also love having some of my summer to do summer things with my kids. And what if we end up moving? it's going to be all up to him to get us packed if I'm working.. we'll see..
Anyway, the girls both slept all night! Yee friggin hah! Actually, they both woke up once, but they only cried for a few minutes.. They're going to be 1 in a couple of weeks! Hard to believe that a year has already passed! But I'm sooooo grateful that is has! I don't know what we're going to do for their first birthday.. I guess blowing it off this year because they'll have no clue isn't an option (according to the grandmother's anyway).. oh well just one more thing to do.. I'll put it in the list!

No comments: