Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Giving Thanks..

I guess I have a lot to be thankful for this year.. I'm thankful that it isn't last year, when the babies were in their neediest stage, and when they did most of their crying. I'm grateful for 4 healthy, happy and occasionally whiny and ungrateful children, my husband who has been rocking a lot this year, and actually getting even better looking because of it! hah! My extended family (mostly my twin sister) and my friends for being there for me, no matter what. I'm thankful that my best friends in the world are now all moms! Ctale, and Lnotes.. welcome! We've been waiting ;)
I can't forget to be grateful for the fact that I can now fit into many of my clothes that I couldn't this time last year (thank you south beach!) I'm grateful for internet shopping, as I'm completing my Christmas shopping without having stepped foot in one crazy hectic store yet this year! Thank you! And mostly, I'm grateful for any time that I get to see the back of my eyelids, or getting to wake up and wipe the drool off my face.. Sleep, the ever elusive, so badly wanted.. Thank you sleep! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on sista!