Friday, November 09, 2007

There's one or two douches on EBAY!!

Recently, I bought a couple of webkinz for my kids for Christmas.. on Ebay. I've always had good luck with Ebay, good honest people.. But this time.. hmm.. not so good.. I bought two highly sought after webkinz, for a bit more than I would have, and for a week now have patiently waited for them to come.. Well, the only thing that has come was in form of an email from ebay, saying the seller has logged an "unpaid dispute". Really??
I should have looked closer at this douche bags rating, as apparently he's not been the most honest of sellers, and from feedback that he has received, I guess some of his customers have said they never got what they paid for, or it took an eternity for them to get it.
So, right now, I risk getting negative feedback (which in the world of ebay is like the Scarlet letter) and of course not getting what I paid for the minute the auction ended (Oh, and btw, I totally have a receipt, and he's already collected his money..I'm not that naive!) Argh.. I can't tell you how this burns me.. Live and learn people.. Live and Learn! Fucker!

No comments: