Wednesday, November 28, 2007

doh!

My poor semi-vegetarian husband decided to help his son finish up his very nutritious dinner of bagel bites.. I saw him grab one off his plate as I was heading out of the kitchen, thought nothing of it until about 2 seconds later when I hear him say "son of a bitch!" and then laughed quietly inside when I realized that the bagel bite was not the normal cheese variety that my son usually eats, but sausage and pepperoni. The only meat my husband will eat is chicken. He claims to be allergic to pork (something I've never quite believed, although I don't know why I don't believe it.. I guess my love of bacon makes me refuse to believe that any one's body could reject it..) But none the less, my poor pseudo vegetarian eating a tiny morsel of pork.. I hope his throat doesn't swell shut!

No comments: