Thursday, November 15, 2007

How about a Drive thru for mom's with too many kids??

Seriously folks, with all the drive thru's we have, wouldn't it be nice if there was one available to the people who really needed it? Like me for instance.. 4 kids, 2 of whom are babies, and while they're walking at home, taking them to a grocery store and just plopping them out onto the pavement isn't an option yet. I'm just wishing that some really smart, innovative person would come with a drive thru grocery store.. just for small orders, like milk, or diapers.. Maybe you could order on line, or call it in. Then that way you wouldn't be forced to lug 2 babies into the store while trying to manage the other 2 (or even 1 if the older child is lucky enough to be of school age). And no, I didn't think of this before I accidentally got knocked up with the 3rd and 4th child. But c'mon.. I'm tired of running to the store, and then running in, and when I say running, pulease, a snail could do it quicker than me.. I'm just sayin'..
Man, do I need a nap!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

i've always thought that they should have a milk cooler up front, right next to a bread shelf and a stack of bananas.