Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tonight's T.V. Viewing..

My sister's sister-in-law is going to be on Law and Order SVU tonight.. She's an actress (duh) And is also one of Sarah Jessica Parker's nannies. I guess she's going to be one of the witnesses that gets interviewed.. I've been drinking tea all afternoon in an effort to be awake by 10, something I don't do very well and considering my day started at 5 a.m. it's going to be quite tough.
A Charlie Brown's Christmas is on tonight too, one of my kids holiday favorites, and my husband's too, so we're all going to be watching that, despite the boys 7:30 bedtime (I love bedtime at 7:30) But we have to forgo it for tonight since it doesn't start until 8. I wish they started Christmas shows earlier..but they don't..so we just suck it up! It always makes for a nice morning with me having to wake everyone up, and all the pissiness that we endure the following day.. can't wait..

No comments: