Monday, December 03, 2007

What's the name of the bone in your wiener?

This was the question posed to me last night by my 7 year old during his bath. I tried explaining to him that there is no bone in your wiener, but since he's been learning about all the bones in the human body at school, he was quite convinced that there was in fact a name for the bone in his wiener.. (and can I just tell you how HARD it was for me not to name that bone- boner, just for a laugh.. but my better judgement luckily took over..) We finally agreed that the bone he must be thinking of was his pelvic bone, which is of course directly behind behind the wiener.. It was quite the amusing conversation, and I'm sure it wasn't lost on his brother who was soaking it all in.. now he too knows the name of the bone in (or near) his wiener!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Boner!

Leigh said...

omg - I love your blog!

Jessica's Creative Corner said...

wow that is awesome...my son did somethin gsimilar the other day...asked him memaw if she had a "Stripe" LOL I was like what Brayden he said you know I have a "peepee" and celeste (his sister) has a stripe it goes down and up *speaking of her butt* doe you ahve a stripe too memaw" Kids really do say the darndest things, lol. This was defintiely one to put in a book and show them later on...found your site while searching for other moms with 4 kiddos! Visit my sitre sometime...thanks for sharing!