Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Nothing much..

Things are getting back to normal at my house.. as normal as it can get anyway. My oldest son woke up early with a nose bleed. My youngest son woke up and said he was sick again (he does this when he knows he has pre school) And my girls woke up and had totally peed through their pajamas. Yet this is what I call normal.
We're nearing the holidays, and I'm mildly freaking out. A woman that saw a hand bag that I had made for my mother in law a few weeks ago has asked me to make her four of them for the holidays. I'm more than happy to do that, but she's currently in Phillie until next Friday, and wants to meet me before she commits to buying anything from me. I'm not sure what meeting me will do for her.. I sent her pictures of my work, and she saw the bag my mil had, so wtf? Just order some bags, and let's get on with our lives. I can't imagine having time to make 4 bags 10 days before Christmas, which I told her, but she said she might not want them until the spring. I suppose I should just be happy that anyone would want one of my bags.. but this is certainly not how I want to do it.. Then again, I guess I could tell her that.. I could say, sorry, I don't know you, and you're not about to come to my house with me and my children.. but that would require using something I don't have.. which is a backbone. Damn, I gotta get me one of those!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I would charge her more $ if she wants em' for the holidays, but yeah, I doubt I'd say anything either. ugh.