Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Now I can celebrate..

Christmas is over, my tree will be coming down shortly, and I won't have to wrap another present until next year! Yee ha!
The kids had a great holiday and my husband and I are trying to figure out where in our house we are going to fit all the stuff they got. Last year when people asked me what they wanted/needed, I told them clothes. Big mistake considering my then 3 year old was beside himself with every rectangular shaped box he got passed his way, which was many. This year, people just asked me what kind of toys he wanted, because there was no way they were going through that hell again. So, they both got a gazillion toys. Toys that their sisters just want to get into, explore and basically see if it'll fit into their mouths. The girls got toys too, but what do they want with a baby doll when their brothers have gameboys and cup stackers??
My husband and I just did stockings for each other this year. Although he cheated a bit and got me a digital picture frame, from the kids. In my stocking he stuffed it with socks, a candle, a book, a dunkin donuts gift card, mittens, shampoo, and a serrated knife (because we don't have one!) Hope everyone got what they wanted/needed.. or just didn't have!

No comments: