Tuesday, December 04, 2007

At least my couch is clean (now)

I got home from work last night, sat down with my 4 year old who had crashed on the couch, only to be puked on moments later. What is it about being a mom that involves someone ALWAYS puking on you? And shouldn't I be seasoned enough in the mothering field that I know when it's coming? Ugh, one would think. But the silver lining to all that is that he was in bed really early (yeeha!) And it forced me to wash the sofa cushions, which were sooo disgusting.
His brother woke up this morning, wanting to stay home from school because he was convinced that he had "caught his brother's sick" And I was too cold, and maybe too tired to argue so he stayed home and neither of them got dressed today.. Luckily no one else has caught the "sick" and they are more than prepared for the viewing of Rudolph tonight at 8.
Oh, and I must mention the fact that I live with Mr. Obvious. My oldest son. As my 4 year old is upchucking dinner, and the water I had just made him drink (because his throat felt funny) My oldest son is screaming "He's puking, mom, he's throwing up everywhere!" Just what I want to hear as I'm literally trying to scoop up the vomit and keep the babies away at the same time.. Thanks for the update buddy, I wasn't sure what he was doing until you told me! oy..

1 comment:

Leigh said...

ha ha - ohhhh man I hate being yakked on. Ha ha about "Mr.Obvious"