Monday, December 03, 2007

The Hair on my Chinny Chin Chin..

I am no stranger to chin hair. I'll admit it. Ever since I had all those babies, and my girly hormones were compromised and partially replaced with some male ones. I always knew this was coming, we come from a long line of women with beards. It's so very attractive.. but whatever, I take care of it, and I never look like the cave woman that I am describing..
However, as much as I wish I could get rid of it forever (like with electrolysis or something) I'm not one of those people who could a.) afford it and b.) opt for it.. any "procedure" that really isn't necessary, really isn't for me. So, there are those days when yes, I have a bit of stubble (I hope my husband is reading this..jeez) Well, one of my babies has discovered this, and can't help but rub my chin like it was a genie in a bottle. I swear, anytime she's sitting on me she's got her hand up there searching around for something to rub. It is becoming her blankie of sorts. I saw her tonight sitting on my husbands lap, doing the same exact thing with his goatee! Nice. I bet she thought she had hit the mother load! Maybe electrolysis wouldn't be such a bad thing.. hmm...

No comments: