Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pigtails..

The fun is endless having girls.. I remember when my sister and I were 10, my aunt had a baby boy. We dressed him as often as we could (and as often as we were allowed to) like a girl. Sometimes right down to make-up and nail polish. Surprisingly my aunt never minded... The girls finally have enough hair for pigtails, and their toes are already painted.. I'm so not a girly girl, but it's fun playing with my own! I guess if I had been given some barbie dolls during my childhood, instead of being sent outside to be a tom boy, my girls wouldn't cringe when I come at them with the brush and elastics.. Anyway, how cute are they??

2 comments:

Mrs. Ballard said...

So cute! And they look so much like you in this picture! Girls are great- I'm so glad I have one!

Anonymous said...

argh....It's going to be FOREVER until my little terror gets long enough hair :(

so cute!!