Friday, August 22, 2008

Changes..

I'm done working full time for the summer. boo-hoo. I'll get over it. But it was a bit sad leaving work tonight, for the last time this summer.. I'll be returning to the full time mom position, that doesn't pay as well, but is definitely far more rewarding.. I'm looking forward to getting into our fall routine.. school, and sports.. and balancing it all. I work best under pressure, and there will be lots of that I'm sure! It's going to be nice to be getting my husband's paycheck.. It's not easy living on mine!
Next weekend, labor day, we're having our last summer hurrah, and going camping with blogless and her family. I can't wait. I'm sad to see the summer ending, as I always am. But like I do every fall, I try to focus on the fun things we can do as a family, and getting to wear my "fall wardrobe" which is always more flattering than the summers! I just hope that all goes well with the up coming start of kindergarten for my 5 year old, and 3rd grade for my oldest.. Here's to what I hope to be a great school year!

No comments: