Monday, August 04, 2008

A Couple Camping Pics..

Yes, that's me! In a picture!! See, I do exist, if not for this one photo. Actually, the only reason I'm in this picture was because I told my husband that my camera wasn't working, so he snapped this to prove me wrong.
Here is my oldest son, and my wonderful nephew, who joined us this weekend. He was a huge help (as always) and even skipped a shower for two days, which is a big deal to him!


The girls enjoying the beach.. I didn't put bathing suits on them as I thought they wouldn't go in the water. big duh on my part. The one in the gray shirt took a dive into the water, and had to be rescued by yours truly. My fear of the kids getting any water in their mouths was realized when she gulped quite a huge amount while waiting for me to save her.. She hasn't shown any signs of the water being toxic..

And here is my family on the beach, under the cloudy skies.. My mom stopped in for a visit, but refused to let me get a good picture of her. She couldn't see me from the back though!

No comments: