Thursday, March 26, 2009

4 Days Later..

And I am still unpacking shit.. lot's of it!
Tonight Mike is at a show, which has given me free range on the decorating.. you would think a guy wouldn't care, but he is after all, an art teacher so he is quite proud of his decorating abilities (or lack there of as I certainly see it..)
It has been an insane week, as I'm sure you can imagine with packing up a house, having 4 kids, and unpacking a house.. with 4 kids.. shit. I swear, if I wasn't already medicated, I would have been in the E.R. begging for something!
The move went incredibly smooth (as I may have already mentioned) The closing was a nightmare that lasted for 3 hours!! The one on our house was about 30 minutes, and I have officially decided that the douche bags that bought our place, are in fact, HUGE douche bags.. but whatever, my old house is their problem now, and I could care less.. Our new house though.. gotta say, I LOVE IT! I was worried about the space, and moving my kids, but after being here for a few days, I am in house heaven... The first night we were here, the kids in the neighborhood came by to introduce themselves, and moments later, my boys were outside playing with them. The only cars that come by are neighbors.. I think I saw 2 cars drive by my house today while the boys were at school.. I'm where I want to be.. where I want to raise my family.. finally.. so YAY me!

1 comment:

McPolack said...

Yay! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you and your family.