Thursday, March 19, 2009

Almost There..

It's amazing how one day you can be so down and out that you literally don't know what you're going to do with your family and your life.. and the next day you are bouncing along with a new outlook, and a new hope.
It's manic.
And as happy as I am right this second, I have no idea if the rest of today is going to bring me down again.. We are "almost there" as my mortgage broker is saying.. I have scanned, and emailed, and scanned and emailed some more.. I don't think there's a sheet of paper in my house that I haven't forwarded to my broker. But I am willing to do whatever it takes at this point. The issues with my student loan seemed to have been resolved. Thank god for that. Today we should know for sure, and despite the fact that I have lost most of my faith in my broker, she is confident that we will have our approval and commitment letter today. We shall see..
I want to thank all my wonderful friends who offered words of encouragement and support.. Brian, you really surprised me with your Abe Lincoln quote, but I loved it.. and all the other comments, and the emails.. thank you! You all rock!

1 comment:

McPolack said...

yay! glad to hear the good news.