Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On the Verge of Being Homeless..

I woke up this morning realizing this. We are quite possibly going to be homeless come next Monday.
I got a call from my mortgage broker last night saying that the bank is questioning my credit. We are supposed to close in less than a week, and NOW they are wondering why my credit is less than perfect.
My mortgage broker KNEW this.. She's had all my info for months.. literally.
I spent my night writing letters to people I don't know, trying to explain why I have an outstanding debt that has followed me since I was 18. It was all I could do not to just beg and plea to please give us the loan.. we have 4 kids.. and we have already sold our home.. we will have no where to go.. And yes, I sound pathetic, but that is exactly what I'm feeling. Pathetic. Low. Scared. I didn't sleep last night, I just kept thinking about my kids and how my house is not going to be mine anymore, and if someone at the bank doesn't think we should be given a loan, then we won't be.
I'm not quite sure how I'm going to make it through today.. I've got all the kids, and it's been all I can to do to keep my own kids from seeing me cry.. The medium told me that March was going to be stressful. Yea, I get it..

8 comments:

Brian said...

"It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him the words: "And this, too, shall pass away." How much it expresses! How chastening in the hour of pride! How consoling in the depths of affliction!" - Abraham Lincoln

Heidi said...

u will not be homeless. we will not let it happen. your friends and family will pull together.

Anonymous said...

Anything you need! you just tell me!

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much! I have since come to the conclusion that if we don't get the financing, then despite our contract, we won't be leaving. I hate to do that to the other parties involved, but we stand to lose everything financially, if we end up renting.. I can't do that to my family, and I won't..I'll keep you all posted, and thanks again for all your support!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Xianfern! Brian's right.

McPolack said...

Hang in there! Everything is going to be just fine.

Leigh said...

thinking of you guys - you know we'll do anything to help you guys.
love you!

Unknown said...

let me know if you need anything!

xox