Thursday, March 05, 2009

Deadlines and the rest of my shitty week...

Today is the buyers deadline. They have to report back to us, what, if anything they want fixed. They never did the septic inspection, so yay for that! I've started packing, although it's hard with all the kids around.
Yesterday my husband came home and told me that next Saturday the town where he teaches is going to vote on whether to keep art and music in their town. Meaning that he might not have a job next fall. I never thought the economy and cut backs would ever effect us. But it might. Naturally, I'm freaking out.. we are about to move, and he might be unemployed. I'm hoping that the parents do the right thing and keep art and music in their school. I wouldn't want my children going to a school where there was no other extra curricular activities besides P.E. Really, who gives a shit about gym. I mean, I don't have any good memories about being in grade school and the awkward gym class. Right? Art, however, and music was something I loved being a part of. We shall see.
One more thing that has also bummed me out this week, I went to work the other day, and tried opening my journal on my work p.c. only to find that it was deleted by some scanning device for "profanity" I've had this draft journal going in my microsoft outlook for over 8 years. I considered it mine. I know it was on their computer, and that technically, they owned it. I just never thought because I swore in my own personal journal, that it would get deleted. I started a new one though, the next day, and as much as I wanted to curse, I refrained. It didn't make me feel any better though, as that was the only written collections of my life and my families life for the past 8 years.. son of a mother fucking bitch.. I'm pissed!
Anyway, now I'm off to try to get some more cleaning and packing done.. it feels bittersweet though.. but what ever is meant to be.. yada frickin yada..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're considering dropping art and music? Are they barking mad? You wrote a personal journal on a work computer? Errrrm ....