Thursday, March 26, 2009

Props..

I gotta give some props to the person who made the selling of our home happen.. My realtor.. Cindy Gibb.
We would not be here if it had not been for her.
She is an amazing realtor, who immediately I felt gave us 110%. She made an incredible website, and kept in touch with me everyday. Even if there were no showings.. she still let me know that she was working for us. We felt like we were her only clients.
When we lost the house we thought we would be living in, we were devastated. Not many people witness me in tears, but she did. I know she felt horrible, and sad for us, but she trudged on. One day she sent me an email about the first house we had looked at. A house that we soon realized was out of our price range. The owners had taken it off of the market, until spring, hoping to get a buyer when the warmer weather hit. Cindy suggested that if we liked the house (which we did) to make a low ball offer and see where they stood..
Eventually we met in the middle somewhere, and now I am in the house that I will raise my 4 kids in.. a house that I never thought we would be able to own.. Thank you CindyMay!! I know if I had any one else selling my house, I would still be there! If anyone needs a realtor, and wants one that totally rocks!! (oh, and btw, she's gorgeous.. I'm just sayin.. nothing wrong with having someone representing you that is beautiful as well!) ;) check her out!! http://165bunkerhillave.com/

No comments: