Sunday, March 29, 2009

Uncomfortable..

This is one of my favorite pieces that my husband did. It's been in our basement behind a blanket for the past 7 years.
Currently, it's taking center stage in our living room. I hung it a few days ago, while he was at a show and the kids were sleeping.
My oldest son woke up the next morning, and informed me that the painting makes him "uncomfortable". When I asked him why he said "Because they're NAKED" duh. I tried to explain to him, that they really weren't even people, they didn't even faces.. still, it made him uncomfortable.
3 days later, it's still hung up, and we are all getting used to our new house, and the naked people in it. We are all getting comfortable.

1 comment:

Judy and Sara said...

Hahahaha, my kids get freaked out if they see my underwear on the floor. I can understand the nudie fear.