Friday, May 27, 2005

Put the P in Vagina..

Today my oldest son commented when I was changing my niece, that her pee pee looked different. I told her that's because she's a girl and she has a vagina. He asked what he had, and I reminded him of his penis (this isn't the first time he's heard that word) Vagina, however, was a new one. And like most new words he hears, he wanted to practice it, and be able to say it well. So, we played a game, we named everyone we knew, and I said "does so and so have a penis or a vagina" He did very well and definitely knows the difference between boys and girls. The only problem is that he really can't say vagina that well, he says pagina. Which I think is a lovely way to say it. The V in vagina makes the word so harsh, but you put p in Vagina (ok, haha) And it just sounds so much better.
I thought he might want to share that with my husband when he got home, but the minute I brought it up he got all shy, and didn't want to talk about it. Can't say that I blame him.. but I thought for sure he'd be proud of what he'd learned today!
I'm hoping he doesn't go telling everyone he sees that they have a penis or pagina.. I don't think his grandmother would be too psyched to hear that one! I don't think he will though, but I'm making a mental note to make sure that he doesn't!

3 comments:

christhadasister said...

Won't grandma be happy when he tells her that she has a pagina!

Ezili said...

Oh will the little darling tell us about our paginas when he comes in to visit again?? I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

do you have pics of your nieces pagina please I love very young p-ssy