Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Alone at last..

Why do I love being alone so much?? Oh, dumb question.. is it because I'm never alone, ever? That all day long someone needs me.. someone wants me.. and not in that wonderful way when I was 22.. hah! Long gone are the days when to be wanted and needed felt wonderful, when I flourished in my co-dependency! It was different in those days. Being needed today means someone's hungry or has a poop. Or someone needs a hug, or a boo-boo that needs a kiss. Or someone wants to get into the very messy finger paints, or the playdoh. Or someone has just whacked someone else with a light saber (yea, very bad idea!) Or someone just wants to tell me that he loves me.. because I got him the best toy in his happy meal. Like I had something to do with what toy he got! Awh.. life is sweet, even though it's not the quiet serene life I used to have.. The chaos that makes my ears ring long after bedtime is the best...

No comments: