Friday, May 20, 2005

Sex and A.A.

Is it a problem that my husband and I only have sex when we're drinking? Or at least 90% of the time? Recently my husband expressed that he was concerned that our sex lives were intertwined with drinking.. and that he thought it might be a problem.. Of course he brought this up when I had just finished pouring myself a cc and ginger on a Friday night. That's become a ritual of ours, to hang out on Friday night and drink whiskey and gingerale! It's something that I usually really look forward to during the week. For me it's like killing two birds with one stone, I get to unwind from my hectic week with a couple of drinks, and get some lovin at the same time..it's harmless! It's not like we do this every night, or even every Friday.
I think my husband was feeling insecure, thinking that I only found him attractive when I'm drunk. That's crazy, I find my husband very attractive! 90% of the time!
The worst part of this whole thing, is that it's Friday today.. and tonight my husband and I are going out for a romantic dinner..some drinks.. then NO action whatsoever when we get home because I mounted the cotton pony hours ago! I might as well stay in and go to bed at 8.. ugh!!!!

No comments: