Friday, May 06, 2005

My first entry....

I don't know what the hell I'm doing this for.. Hill said it would a great way to get my "shit" out.. I know another great way of getting my shit out.. it's called "shitting" and I do it quite regularly each and every morning..
Enough about me though.. and my bowel habits. Let's talk about my life, and what it's like to be 32 years old, gorgeous, and a mother of 2 incredibly adorable boys. Hmm.. it's exhausting, and wonderful, and tiring, and humbling, and most often hysterical.. did I say that I'm tired yet?? I've been busy this week planning a birthday party for both of them, it was genius having 2 kids 3 years and 8 days apart! Welcome to sharing a birthday- forever!! I was opposed to that initially, thinking it wouldn't be fair, but I'm a twin, and have shared my birthday my entire life, and I turned out just fine. Well, we can judge that later, but I don't think any "issues" that I have came from sharing a birthday with my sister.
So, back to the pahty!! It's May.. a beautiful spring month, you know, April showers.. May flowers and all that crap.. it's been more like April Showers.. May downpours.. of course it's going to rain tomorrow, the day of the party, pour and be around 45 degrees! Perfect! I can't wait to cram 30 people in my house.. Oh, and why am I having 30 people to my house for my 5 and 2 year olds birthday?? Because I'm insane!
Speaking of insane, I was crazy thinking I could finish this uninterrupted!! Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you thought this would be boring to read!! You're soooo funny!!