Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm at work, awaiting the arrival of the housekeeper, coming to collect her bag..that I haven't made for her.. ugh.. I'm a tad nervous.. I can hear her out there vacuuming.. I know she's coming. I've written an itemized list on a scrap of paper of what it'll cost me for the bag ($27). I initially had told her it would be $25. This was before she added on all these "extras" (snaps, hidden pockets..)
I'm hoping the note I wrote for her will bridge our language barrier, and make her see that I have no problem making her the bag, but if I only sell it for $25, then I'm screwing myself, and man are there going to be some pissed off people out there.. at me, for not having a backbone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could do something nice for someone and not worry yourself about 2 dollars. The world would be a lot better place ya know.

Unknown said...

Ok, thanks for the advice anonymous.. clearly the world would be such a better place if I was just letting people walk all over me! Thanks again!

Ezili said...

Who the heck is this anonymous?? No letting people walk all over you, it's not a good style!

christhadasister said...

who is this anonymous a-hole? Maybe anonymous wants to cough up an extra 2 bucks and buy themselves some balls and stop hiding behind this "anonymous" crap!
Leave my sisah fren alone!!