Thursday, October 13, 2005

eBay..

I've recently discovered eBay. I know it's been out there for years, but I've never tried it before. I must say, I'm hooked. Well, not hooked in a bad way, I'm still in control of it. My mom and older sister have a "history" with eBay.. Something about "winning" things that just turned them on to it, until they had no more money. I'm different though (seriously) I've been doing xmas shopping on it, it's like one big yard sale to me, only the stuff is nicer. I'll be careful..
I've been doing my xmas shopping on line for years now, it's so much easier than going out.. the crowds.. the driving.. blah blah, it's really the way to go.. anyway, I'm off to check on a bid.. :)

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

Famous last words.... don't worry though, they have support groups for Ebay junkies!

Ezili said...

I have found some great bargains on eBay. As long as you do your research so you know the worth of the item you are bidding on, you'll do just fine! Don't forget to check their shipping rates before bidding--some folks have inflated shipping charges so it ends up not being a bargain :(