Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Christmas in October..

I ordered an mp3 player for my husband for Christmas. It was delivered tonight, and signed for by him! I hate that! I should have had it delivered elsewhere, but I was thinking that since I'm home all day, that it would just come when I'm home.. damn! Instead it arrives during the only 1.5 hours of the day that I'm not home! And those guys never knock, usually it just gets dropped on our porch and I'll find it on my way in. Oh well, I called him a minute ago, and told him to just open it, and Merry Christmas.. 2 friggin months early!

2 comments:

Ezili said...

I can relate! That ALWAYS happens to me, so I've started sending the stuff to my daughter's home instead because I can't afford to give Christmas presents in October AND December. Hope he enjoys it thoroughly!

christhadasister said...

At least the suspense is over and you won't have to torture yourself for the next 2 months with the knowledge that you've gotten him a gift he'll love. You probably would have given it to him on one of your Friday night drinking binges anyway... the mp3 player, that is...