Monday, October 03, 2005

I have commanded respect, and damn, I think I got it! The housekeeper just left (read the previous entry before this one so as to keep it all straight) I told her what was what, and she kept thanking me for telling her about the cost of the bag, before making it. And how kind and thoughtful it was of me!
It didn't at all turn out like I thought it would, I told her that I would still give her a deal and that she could have the bag for $35.. she said she'd think about it.. whatever, I could care less if she buys it, at least I stood up for myself and said something and didn't let myself get taken advantage of! After all, self respect is priceless.. am I right people??

2 comments:

Ezili said...

I am SO PROUD of you!! Amazing how she backed down after you stood up for yourself. She's a miniature bully, verbally, until you show that you value your own work. Way to go Xian!!

christhadasister said...

I am also very proud of you. I know these situations are tough for you (or anyone for that matter) so I'm glad you showed her who's boss!! (she really needed to be put in her place)