Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tagged.. again :)

Contagious tagged me.. I had to look up my 23rd post, 5th line, and reflect.. It happened to be about my son, and his first day of orientation for kindergarten. It's funny now to look back at that, and to see my intrepidation, and his total ease. He just left me there, while some old lady took his hand and led him down the hallway to his class. And I stood there, feeling lost and alone, everything that I thought he would be feeling. He was as ready as I never was at his age. I remember being scared to death, and clinging to my mother's leg while my twin sister wailed at her other one. I couldn't see past my own experience and see that he may love it.
I'm so glad that he does. To complete my reflection, it seems as though my son is the same little boy he was at the first day of orientation last June, as he was on his first day back in August. He's an incredible kid, who was ready to spread his wings, and get the hell out of my nest!! ;)
I tag whoever has at least 23 posts!

No comments: