Thursday, October 06, 2005

Knocked up..



Ewww.. I was already grossed out by the whole Tom-Kat thing.. but now they've taken it one step past the gross factor, and his seed has impregnated the poor girl! What the hell is that girl thinking? Did she have such a huge crush on him in the 5th grade that she's now allowing that creep to knock her up?? I was never a huge fan of hers anyway, and god knows I've always disliked that pompous ass, but now.. good lord! Is he trying to prove to the world that he is in fact a man, not just some over zealous chump.. Jumping up on Oprah's couch, telling Matt Lauer that he knows about psychiatry, that he's done his homework.. Let's not even talk about his movies. I'm sorry, I can't say that there's anything of his that I loved, maybe I liked him in Born on the Fourth of July, but that was a decade ago.. He's just so creepy!
Let's just hope that the mother of his child, god forbid, doesn't get the baby blues, or post partom depression.. we know she'll be doing yoga and reading L.Ron Hubbard to try and fix it.. jeez! I hate Tom Cruise!

1 comment:

Ezili said...

That picture has GOT to be ages old and who WAS he posing for?? yucky! He had to get her knocked up before she changed her mind about him. And did he really inseminate her or did he get a donor?? He's never been much of a stud :)