Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New camera..

I got a new camera for Mother's Day, and have finally figured out how to hook it up to my pc. All by myself I might add.. here's a few pics..


Here are my boys, who gave me my new camera... the little one is certainly into getting his picture taken, huh?



I don't know who that cow is.. but I think she's carrying twins, and this is her at 26 weeks.. How is she going to get 14 more weeks in?? She's looking pretty stretched as it is!!


Here's my husband fixing the haircut my oldest son got at Supersluts. Looks like this is going to be how the boys get haircuts in the future..



My oldest son has started tee ball. It's the cutest thing watching him skip from base to base.. I don't even konw where the ball is in this picture..I'm guessing he's going to be our artistic one!

And finally, the two people that I love more than anything in the whole world.. Despite the way they drive me crazy and depend on me endlessly for bum wiping, nose bleeding, bug killing and pretty much everything else under the sun.. they're still the best!!

3 comments:

Ezili said...

Great pics! Especially of the girls....they must be poking your ribs and bladder all the time...seriously, I like your new camera's photos. The boys are precious and you are their shining star MOM.

McPolack said...

So nice to see your family! And your belly! A cousin of mine is due in September with fraternal boys. I should get a pic of her up and you guys can have a belly competition.

Unknown said...

Thank you Ezili..and Mcpolack.. I'm totally up for a belly competition..I'm a fierce competitor, and I'm sure I'd win! ;) We would of course have to include the babies that appear to be growing out of my ass as well, oh, and lets not forget my gigantic breasts!! There could be a couple more babies in there! jeez..