Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Just a complaint or two..

The birthday party came and went.. it went very well.. luckily we had beautiful weather, and everyone could hang outside. My boys were thrilled to show off their new swingset. For me, it was a bit of a blur. I spent so much time getting the house ready, that by the time people showed up, I just wanted to sit down, and never get up again.. which probably would have happened if I in fact had done that.. My back is absolutely killing me. I saw the half doctor last week, and he did two adjustments on me.. that seemed to help for a few hours. I don't want to complain.. but I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this til the end! I'm 25 weeks, so I could go for another 15 weeks (god help me if that happens) I could also go for 10 more weeks, and have perfectly healthy babies.. that's what I'm hoping for.. But honestly, I still have a hard time thinking about what 10 weeks is going to do to my back, and to my belly. It's so huge already! And soo very uncomfortable.
My husband is away at the moment. He's up in Pinkham Notch with the 7th grade class from his school, hiking and doing other fun outdoor crap (in the rain..) He's only going to be gone 2 nights, and I was totally up for him going. Honestly, I thought getting the bed to myself would be nice. He's got this habit of intentionally, or unintentionally waking me up to tell me that I'm snoring. I can't help it (obviously) and generally, he just leaves and goes into one of the boys rooms. If he did that without having to tell me that I was snoring, it would make my night so much more uninterrupted. Anyway, last night was the first night he was gone, and of course I ended up sharing my bed with the boys. My oldest is still reeling from seeing a bug in his room 2 nights ago, and couldn't bear to be in there by himself. So, either I listened to the sobbing or just let him sleep with me. One would have been manageable, but when the 3 year old wakes up screaming hours later.. well, of course he ends up in the family bed..kicking me all night long.. If my husband had been home, he would have camped out on the sleeping bag next to his bed.. however, I refuse to do that anymore since I got stuck (yet again) on the floor, unable to get my fat ass up.
Well, I've said enough.. complained enough.. I've had a talk with the boys about staying in their own bed tonight.. I need some sleep.. man do I need some sleep.. Oh I could go on...

No comments: