Friday, May 26, 2006

When a turd is born..

One of the many things that I just love about pregnancy, is the constipation that comes with it. I don't even know why I'm sharing this, but what the hell.. this is not for the weak stomached.. or the poopaphobs.. Yesterday turned out to be an eventful day on the shitter for this pregnant lady. I went in thinking it was just a good ole number 1, which was all I had time for as I was leaving for work soon. Like many surprises, it just came out of nowhere.. you know, that urge.. So there I am.. waiting. I'm not one of those poopers that can just poop, I have to "work it up" if you catch my drift.. So, I'm working it up, and jesus, it's going to be a doozy! And it was.. nothing like making a friend for the hemmorhoid that you already have! (Lovely huh?)
This isn't the worst of it though.. although that was pretty bad having to give birth to a turd, it wasn't nearly as bad as the blood vessel that errupted just above my eye near my brow. Can anyone believe that I am typing this?? ugh. There it was though, this small red line right below my eyebrow.. another treasure that I've been rewarded with throughout this pregnancy! I can't wait for what's next.. maybe I'll get a matching one on my other eye next time!! Don't worry, I'll keep you all posted!!

2 comments:

christhadasister said...

Thanks for posting this, I'm still laughing, especially the part about making a friend for your hemorrhoid! Practice for the real thing is what I always thought those poops were like- though I never burst a vessel above the neck- that must have been frightening... Would you take a picture of it with your new camera and post it??

Anonymous said...

ha! I'm with you sister! Going to the bathroom nowadays is always an adventure..."will I be able to today? Could today be the day?..." and then when it comes you absolutely feel like someone must know about it so they can share in the sheer joy of it all. You want to scream "I pooped! I did! I really Pooped!!" to anyone who will listen.

p.s. try dried apricots...they work for me