Sunday, May 21, 2006

a.m.v.d.k.

My husband got an email this morning from someone I knew 17 years ago.. She was a foreign exchange student from the Netherlands (her initials are amvdk) And I haven't heard from her in over a decade. I was thrilled that she found us, and have since sent an email updating her on a few important details.
Amvdk was the most fun, and funniest person. She truly made my sister and I's junior year of high school quite memorable. I wonder how we lost touch over the years, although it's pretty easy to do I suppose. Thankfully, with the help of the internet, and search engines, she was able to locate me. Now I'm just waiting to hear about what's been going on with her. I also sent her my blog address, so she might be able to do some more catching up here..
Anyway, I only have a minute.. we're heading out soon to a graduation cookout for our niece.. But if you're reading this amvdk, we've all missed you!! Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: