Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Have 4 Kids, and NO Band Aids..

At least I didn't until this morning. It's not like I just ran out or anything, I haven't had any in months. We don't buy them because the kids are scared of them. Yup, we're raising some pretty brave individuals over here!
However, it is kind of a crucial thing to have in a household this big. Someone is bound to step on the General Grievous action figure from Star Wars and bust open the bottom of her toe. And it's bound to bleed a little, and maybe even get on the floor. A well organized mother would have band aid after band aid on hand for this minor emergency.
But we're talking about me, and the fact that I have all my kids even dressed this morning is a miracle.
I did get the band aids though, and my toe is feeling much better, so thank you!

3 comments:

christhadasister said...

What exactly do your kids find scary about band aids?? Is it the weird way that they stick to your skin- are they afraid of adhesive?? You might want to change the name of your blog to Raising 4 scaredy cats in NH! :)

calibosmom said...

I am constantly buying band-aids and it seems that when I need one, there are only two left in the box and they are knuckle or giant bandaids. Not sure where they disappear to.

Anonymous said...

lol...do what i do to my 5 year old...tell them their toe,arm, ear, finger etc...will fall off if you don't wash it off and put a band aid on it. lol It works for me=P