Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's only Tuesday?????

I am literally counting down the days til Friday.. I can't wait to get out of here, and head over to the hotel. Turns out my husbands band isn't playing (I guess they over booked the entertainment and they got bumped) This suites me just fine as I was hoping to have some more time with just him.. oh, and we are having dinner with one of his band mates and his girlfriend, but I draw the line at going back to our room for a nightcap.
I am also so excited to give him his birthday gift, which I can't blog about yet, but it really is something he's going to love. I hope..
Well, my 4 year old is stretched out on the couch and just asked me to turn off all the lights, his head hurts.. The twin who has been sick is still in a funk, although she hasn't had a fever since yesterday.. She did get out of my bed around midnight, throw herself on the floor and have a full on temper tantrum, of some unknown origin.. maybe I was hogging the blanket. The other twin is still healthy, so am I.. I'm just begging the gods not to let her get sick, or me for that matter!

No comments: