Sunday, March 09, 2008

Our Big Night Out..

Was fun.. and went by too quickly..
It started late, as my husband returned from work 2 hours later than he should have.. and since I had been packed and ready to go since noon, I was chomping at the bit to get out of the house when he got home. I gave him 5 minutes to get ready, he took 20 and we left..
We checked in, I gave him his gift (see below) he loved it, we got ready and met our friends for dinner.
All in all it was great, I wish we could have stayed for a week, but my mom was ready for a break, that was clear when she let our 7 year old call us at 8:15 the next morning.. yes, thank you.. Anyway, we're now back home, enjoying our kids, half of them are still sick.. I'm feeling better, getting over my cold, and thankfully the biggest baby in the house (yes, my husband) has not gotten it yet..

No comments: