Friday, March 21, 2008

Rocking out at the BBQ

My husband is leaving next week for 5 days to New Mexico. His band thing.. it started out as this huge deal.. 50,000 seat venue, Hannah Montana (remember??) And now, it would appear that they are playing at a barbecue! Yep, a frickin barbecue. Ok, first of all, whatever. I only found out about this because I saw the itinerary, not because he told me. And second, um, we have barbeque's here! Do you need to go to New Mexico to play at one?
I guess they are all feeling pretty duped right now, and they still aren't totally sure what to expect. I guess this barbecue is a pretty BIG one (good lord) and I know my husband is really looking forward to being with his buddies for a few days.. Although, I'm predicting right now, he'll wish he was home by the 2nd day. He's not much of a traveler, and all 5 of them are sharing a hotel room! Cozy! He's also the only one of the band that is married.. so I'm sure the other guys are going to be on skank patrol.. it should be pretty interesting to say the least! And no, I'm not worried.. not one bit!

2 comments:

Ballard Greener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

i am hoping the week goes by fast for you. and that everyone stays happy and healthy and without mishap.