Monday, September 07, 2009

That Was Easy...

It's the easy button, and it has taken over our home.. Staples stupid ass easy button.. My sister was here yesterday and her almost 2 year old twin gets a kick out of it, so she brought it. Unfortunately, she forgot it.. and my girls have not stopped pressing that stupid ass button. I even tried taking out the batteries, and they figured out how to put them back in. Tomorrow my sister is coming to drop off her children, and she will no doubt be leaving with that easy button. There is nothing easy about it. It's annoying, and has got to go!

2 comments:

Beth P. said...

That would definitely drive me nuts! When we took my dog to obedience they suggested getting on of those and teaching the dog to hit it when he wants to go out. NO THANKS! I can't believe they got the batteries back in!

christhadasister said...

haha- let's see how easy it will be to remove it from the grip of your girls! And it was in my car, on the floor, under the seat. I should have kicked it further back! My bad.